KNB Scholarship Year 2023/2024 has been launched !!!
Dear Prospective Students,
the KNB Scholarship Year 2023/2024 has been launched for Bachelor, Master, and Doctoral Degrees. All prospective students who want to know further about KNB Scholarship in UNY may refer to information below or contact Anita Triastuti, Ph.D. through WA at +6282243532205 (working hours) or email at email@example.com.
KNB Scholarship Information
Beasiswa Kemitraan Negara Berkembang known as KNB Scholarship, is a prestigious scholarship program offered by the government of Republic of Indonesia to selected applicants originating from developing countries. Managed by the Directorate General of Higher Education, Research and Technology, Ministry of Education, Culture, Research and Technology, the scholarship has been disbursed since 2006 to 1,608 recipients from 97 countries.
KNB Scholarship at UNY Yogyakarta is provided for Bachelor's, Master's, and Doctoral Degree Program for 5 years period (2 semesters Bahasa Indonesia + 8 semesters for Bachelor Degree), 3 years period (2 semesters Bahasa Indonesia + 4 semesters for Master Degree), and 4 years period (2 semesters Bahasa Indonesia + 6 semesters for Doctoral Degree) respectively.
Study Programs List
|Guidance and Counseling||BACHELOR|
|Elementary Teacher Education||BACHELOR|
|Early Childhood Education||BACHELOR|
|Indonesian Language and Literature Education||BACHELOR|
|English Language Education||BACHELOR|
|German Language Education||BACHELOR|
|French Language Education||BACHELOR|
|Java Language Education||BACHELOR|
|Natural Science Education||BACHELOR|
|Pancasila and Civics Education||BACHELOR|
|Social Science Education||BACHELOR|
|Electrical Engineering Education||BACHELOR|
|Electronics Engineering Education||BACHELOR|
|Mechanical Engineering Education||BACHELOR|
|Automotive Engineering Education||BACHELOR|
|Civil Engineering and Planning Education||BACHELOR|
|Mechatronics Engineering Education||BACHELOR|
|Informatics Engineering Education||BACHELOR|
|Office Administration Education||BACHELOR|
|Guidance and Counseling||MASTER|
|Java Language Education||MASTER|
|Indonesian Language and Literature Education||MASTER|
|English Language Education||MASTER|
|Natural Science Education||MASTER|
|Social Science Education||MASTER|
|Pancasila and Civics Education||MASTER|
|Electronics and Information Engineering Education||MASTER|
|Electrical Engineering Education||MASTER|
|Mechanical Engineering Education||MASTER|
|Family Welfare Education||MASTER|
|Educational Research and Evaluation||MASTER|
|Technology and Vocational Education||MASTER|
|Language Educational Science||DOCTORAL|
|Educational Research and Evaluation||DOCTORAL|
|Technology and Vocational Education||DOCTORAL|
Period of Study
- 1 year of Indonesian Language Program
- 4 years of Bachelor Program
- 2 years of Master Program
- 3 years of Doctoral Program
- Tuition Fee (directly paid to the university)
- Living Allowance
- Visa Fee Waiver
- Indonesian Language Class/BIPA Program
- Health insurance
- Round-trip International Economic Class Tickets
- Research Publication Allowance
- Settlement Allowance
General Requirements and Required DocumentsPlease visit http://knb.kemdikbud.go.id/
- Download the KNB Scholarship Offering Letter from the KNB Scholarship website at http://knb.kemdikbud.go.id/.
- Submit the Invitation letter, Passport, Academic Certificates and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy or Indonesian Consulate to acquire the recommendation letter.
- Complete the online application process.
- Selection process.
- The Selection Results will be broadcasted online through the KNB Scholarship Website and officially announced through the Indonesian Embassy publication network.
KNB Scholarship Websitehttp://knb.kemdikbud.go.id/
UNY Distinguished International Student Scholarship Information
Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta Indonesia has offered scholarships for qualified prospective students to pursue bachelor's, master's, or doctoral's degrees. The scholarship is offered for a maximum of 48 months, 24 months, and 48 months for bachelor's, master's, and doctoral programs, respectively. The study period includes an Indonesian language course and a preparatory program. The scholarship also covers students' monthly stipend and a waiver of tuition fees.
Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta Distinguished International Student (UNY-DISS) is an international scholarship offered to prospective international students for financing their studies at Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta (UNY). UNY-DISS scholarship covers a waiver of tuition fees and monthly stipends. The Master’s and Doctoral students will also receive a book and research allowance.
- The Bachelor's program welcomes senior high school graduates years of 2020, 2021, or 2022. the maximum age of the prospective students is 23 years old.
- The Master's program is eligible for up to 40 years old prospective students.
- The Doctoral program is eligible for up to 45 years old prospective students.
- Candidates must submit all required documents in English or Indonesian.
- Candidates who do not fulfill the required documents will not be considered.
- A scanned passport of biographical page or other equivalent verification of nationality (an ID card).
- A completed application form downloaded from the online application system with a recent photo.
- A scanned graduation certificate and academic transcript.
- Two scanned recommendation letters (a letter from the applicant's former teacher/lecturer/employer, and from Indonesian Embassy where the applicant lives).
- A study plan or motivation letter written in English or Indonesian.
- A scanned English Proficiency Certificate of TOEFL ITP/TOEFL IBT/IELTS/TOEIC.
- All documents should be in PDF files.
- Applicants fill in the application form and submit all the required documents at http://pmb.uny.ac.id
- The documents will be verified by the university committee. An online interview via Skype or Zoom Meeting will be conducted when needed.
Darmasiswa is a non-degree scholarship scholarship program offered to all foreign students from countries which have diplomatic relationship with Indonesia to study Indonesian language (Bahasa Indonesia), art and culture in 54 universities in 2015. This program was established in 1974 as part of ASEAN initiative, admitting only students from ASEAN. However, in 1976 this program was extended further to other countries. Until to date, the number of countries participating in this program is more than 111 countries and organized by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Research, and Technology (MoEC) in cooperation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA). The main purpose of DARMASISWA program is to promote and increase the interest in the language, art and culture of Indonesia among youth of other countries. It has also been designed to provide stronger cultural links and understanding among participating countries.
Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta is one of the universities in Indonesia which has become the host for the Darmasiswa Program since 1999. UNY has been the institutional organizer of Darmasiswa and has served more than 40 countries such as Germany, Japan, Russia, Poland, Thailand, China, Australia, Czech Republic, France, South Africa, Denmark, USA, Portugal, Laos, Korea, PNG, Switzerland, Suriname, Hungary, UK, Austria, Madagascar, Slovakia, Ukraine, Latvia, Bangladesh, India, and so on.
Darmasiswa Scholarship is currently closed. For more information please visit https://darmasiswa.kemdikbud.go.id/